- Business Owner
- Business Entity
- Register in at Aktivaku.com.
- Fill in the complete required data.
- Fill in the data related to collateral and other data correctly.
- Comply with the terms and conditions for loan presentation application.
- After everything is completed, Aktivaku marketing team will contact you for the next process.
Fees that must be paid include: administration, provision, notary and appraisal.
- The loans is applied online so it is easier and faster.
- Information on incurred/imposed costs is provided transparently.
- Unlimited locations. Anyone anywhere can apply for a loan without any area restrictions and other terms.
- Borrowers are entitled to competitive interests (interest rate is generated from credit scoring)
It takes a maximum of 14 days after displayed on the Aktivaku website.
- Employees: 55 years old
- Business Owners & Professionals: 65 years old
- Refinancing: maximum 2 years
- Take Over: maximum 1 month
Yes, you can, after going through the analysis process.Yes, you can, after going through the analysis process.
The first installment is paid in the following month after the loan agreement is signed.
It depends on the agreement when the credit is approved.
There is no minimum amount. However, Borrowers are expected to take the fixed costs into account so that the loan application can still provide maximum benefits.
Yes, it can be done through new loan applications.
The payment of installments or repayments can be sent to a special virtual account for the Borrowers that will be given during the loan process.
Yes, you can.
As a digital platform, AKTIVAKU service area covers the entire territory of Indonesia.
Yes, you can. Just contact us by phone or email, and our client officer will help you further.
You can the marketing team to discuss the details of the credit scoring results that might not be agreeable.
Payments that exceed the due date will be subjected to a penalty fee as stated on the agreementPayments that exceed the due date will be subjected to a penalty fee as stated on the agreement
Basically, all loans must be paid at maturity. If there is a request for a restructuring, it will be processed further by Aktivaku team in accordance with the agreed procedures when the loan agreement is made.
Withdrawal of funds from the e-wallet will be charged interbank transfer fee for Lenders who registered their bank account other than BNI. The interbank transfer fee will be as following:
- RTGS fee charged Rp. 30.000,-/withdrawal (effective February 1, 2020)
- LLG fee charged Rp. 2.900,-/withdrawal (effective April 21, 2020)
The fund will be automatically returned to the private account that have been registered on the system. If Lenders want to provide any funding in the near future, they first need to register for the RDL account that can be accessed via Aktivaku Lender’s dashboard