Please pay attention to the provisions below carefully to understand our views and habits regarding the data and how we treat that information.
By accessing and using the services of the Aktivaku site, you are deemed to have read, understood and given your consent to the collection and use of your personal data as described below.
Aktivaku collect your information with the aim to process and expedite the process of using our website, and have obtained your consent at the time of information collection.
We collect personal information when you register on Aktivaku, when you use Aktivaku services, when you visit Aktivaku page and when you contact Aktivaku. This information also includes the IP address, cookie information, software and hardware attributes and the page you requested.
We can combine the information we have about you with the information we get from our partners or other companies.
We can use and / or provide personal information about you to other parties, among others:
- Provider of Digital Signatures for the needs of making Electronic Signatures which in the process may include verifying the validity of your identity and creating an Electronic Signature account with the Digital Signature organizer. Your personal information will still be kept by the Digital Signature Organizer as long as your account with the Digital Signature Organizer is not closed.
- Credit Information Provider to obtain information about collectibility status, credit history, and other financial information so that the Activity can assess the feasibility of the Loan application from the prospective Borrower. Your personal information will be stored by the credit information organizer during the collaboration between Aktivaku and the credit information provider.
When you visit Aktivaku, we may collect any information that you have set to be seen publicly on our Website and information on the website that is categorized as available public information. This includes your name, profile picture, gender, city of residence, place and date of birth, email, network, friend list, and other personal information.
Any information and data that you submit to Aktivaku and/or collected by Aktivaku is secured with best efforts by the security devices that we use electronically.
The confidentiality of passwords is your responsibility. Aktivaku is not responsible for any losses due to the user’s negligence to maintain the confidentiality of password.
Aktivaku can use all of your information or data as a reference for efforts to improve the products and services. This includes the use of your information or data for internal needs about market research, promotion of new programs or products, special offers, or other information, where we can contact you via email, letter, telephone, or other communication channels. Aktivaku can require you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes or otherwise, even though there is no obligation for you to respond. Aktivaku Website has the possibility of connecting with other sites besides our Website, thus you need to be aware and understand that we are not responsible for the confidentiality of your personal information after you access these sites by leaving or being outside of our Website.
Aktivaku guarantee that there is no sale, transfer, distribution or borrowing of information related to your personal data to third parties or other parties for any purpose and purpose, without obtaining your permission. Aktivaku can disclose your data only in conditions:
- To comply with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or requests by government officials.
- The application of the precautionary principle in lending, where an Aktivaku requires information from prospective borrowers regarding collectibility status, credit history, and other financial information from the Credit Information Provider.
- In our policy, disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical damage or financial loss in connection with suspected or illegal activities that may occur.
- If the whole or part of Aktivaku assets is acquired or merged with a third party, where the personal data that we have will be one of the assets transferred or merged.